Mornington is a 36-acre manufactured home community. The site, which is off Delmar Drive and East Juan Linn Street, has space for 127 manufactured home units.
Victoria’s Newest Community
- Our lots are 60-by-120 feet, which is bigger than a typical manufactured site lot.
- Our homes are double-wide new homes and each lot has underground utilities.
- Mornington has homes and sites to rent. There are several sites where a renter can bring in their own manufactured home.
- Site rental is about $395 a month, and most homes are owner-occupied.
- For homes that will be available for rent, a three-bedroom, two-bathroom home would cost about $1,100 a month.
A Look Inside the COMMUNITY
Mornington is an affordable housing option for our community.
This new community is an upgraded manufactured home community on private property featuring land-lease opportunities. It will continue to expand and grow in the coming years.
We have up to 127 openings for doublewide mobile homes with:
- Exterior siding
- 2 car parking
- Victoria utility services for water, gas, sewer, electricity etc. for each site
- Utilities underground
- Close to VISD schools
- Quiet community with sensible rules
Sensible community Rules
Click the button below to download our Mornington Community Rules and Regulations.
Meet the people making Mornington Community come to life!
Get Your First Month FREE
Get your first month free with a 12-monthe lease! Just contact us and mention the code MONTH1FREE.